The Elwood Public Library is seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and customer service-oriented Librarian l or Librarian Trainee for a part-time position. The successful candidate should possess strong communication and organizational skills, along with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively. The successful candidate should be excited to try new things and possess a willingness to think outside of the box.
The Elwood Public Library is a supportive workplace where employees are encouraged to embrace and share their unique skill sets with each other and the community.
Daytime and weekend availability is required and flexibility is a plus.
- Interact with adults, teens, and children at a busy Information Desk
- Provide a positive and proactive customer service experience for patrons of all ages
- Assist patrons in the use of library resources and technology
- Responsible for special projects
- Interested candidates may apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to:
Joan Wagner, Head of Information Services
Elwood Public Library
The Elwood Public Library is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.