The Jobline is maintained by the Long Island Library Resources Council as a service to the libraries in Nassau and Suffolk counties. Jobline information for employers is listed below.
Jobline Information for Employers
- All job openings for all types of libraries may be listed, including full- and part-time, professional and support staff.
- Job listings may be e-mailed to email@example.com (preferably in Word format), or faxed to 631-675-1573.
- Listings will be retained for three weeks if no deadline is specified.
- There is no charge for this service. LILRC provides this program in support of the library community.
- The salary figure does not have to be listed, but we must be assured that all job openings posted meet the latest minimum starting salary levels as adopted by the county library associations.
- No “job wanted” listings will be accepted.